What We Believe
We believe in:
- The triune Unity of the Godhead.
- The sovereignty of God, the deity and incarnation of Jesus Christ, the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible as the Word of God and seek to be guided by it in all matters of faith and practice.
- The ruin and depravity of man, which is the work of the devil.
- The necessity of repentance and regeneration.
- Redemption and justification by faith in the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ on Calvary.
- Eternal Salvation through faith in Christ alone.
- Baptism by immersion, of all who believe, as a witness to their faith in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The partaking of the Lord’s Supper on the first day of the week in remembrance of Him until He comes again.
- The priesthood of all believers.
- The regathering and restoration of Israel in accordance with Biblical prophecy
- The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for all those who believe in Him.
- The eternal separation from God of all who refuse to believe in Him.